A Fresh Perspective
Owned and operated by hair stylists, we take great pride in providing excellent products, education, and service to stylists worldwide.
We Happily Provide
On your qualifying order.
Ready within an hour
Same-Day Ship Out
When you order before 12pm pst.
Our team is ready to assist you
Oligo Best Sellers
Shop the Look
Oligo Calura Gloss - Copper -4/K
Oligo Calura Perm Luxuriant Copper -444/KKK
Oligo Calura Gloss Golden Copper -34/GK
Awarded Best New Launch of 2022
FASTFOILS™ transfers and holds heat more effectively than regular foils, allowing for 25% faster processing time and eliminating the need for potentially damaging, higher levels of developer.
Available in Pre-Cut or Roll.
Truss High Liss Treatment
Truss High Liss Treatment
A formaldehyde-free anti-frizz smoothing treatment that restores and moisturizes damaged hair for immediate recovery in just one application. High Liss TRUSS provides the hair with an intense treatment, reducing volume, frizz and delivering spectacular progressive results. It reduces the blow-dry time, leaving hair shiny and with the cuticles sealed.
- What does it do?
Reduces frizz and highly moisturizes hair for reconstruction.
- How long does it last?
Lasts 8-10 weeks
- How do I apply it?
1. Shampoo hair twice with TRUSS Clarifying Shampoo (p.h. 7.5-8.0). This will open the cuticle and prepare the hair to receive the treatment (you may also choose to use TRUSS Bidimensional Shampoo if hair is fragile or damaged).
2. Blow Dry 100%.
3. Application: apply product generously 1/2" from the scalp with a brush, starting from the nape of the neck for a more natural look. Apply evenly from roots to ends and massage gently. Cover hair with a plastic cap to keep the moisture in.
Processing time: while using a hooded dryer, process hair according to hair texture and density:
- Thin and Damaged: 30 min.
- Medium: 45 min.
- Coarse and Resistant: 60 min.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. For heat and color protection, apply TRUSS Amino and blow dry straight. As product has been completely rinsed, you will notice how easy it will be to blow dry your client's hair.
6. Spray TRUSS Amino evenly and flat iron taking thin sections, sliding slowly and repeating movement until hair is frizz-free (Tip: If hair is damaged or sensitive, you can spray more TRUSS Amino for extra heat protection).
FLAT IRON TEMPERATURE:
Keratin Infused Flat Iron TRUSS
Thin Damaged hair 20
Coarse and Resistant hair 30
Thin Damaged hair 350°F
Coarse and Resistant hair 420°F
- How does it work?
Due to its Nano technologic size, it easily penetrates into the hair cortex. The sulfur atoms present in the hair structure will form the disulfide bonds, and when in contact with High Liss, it promotes a larger spacing between the sulfur bonds, releasing water for extra moisture and TEMPORARY HAIR ALIGNMENT. This is due to the stretching of the disulfide bonds, as well as the neutralization of negative charges on the surface of the hair fiber.
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!